We offer a range of fuels sourced from well managed local woodland.
Our flagship product is our lump wood Charcoal! This is produced in our Retort kiln in our yard. All the wood we make in to charcoal is the waste wood from the sweet chestnut fencing production. We use a retort for these reasons,
- Short burn time of around 8 hours, from lighting to shut down.
- Fully transportable
- Cleaner in operation – up to 75% fewer pollutants released.
- More efficient – 100% of wood is pyrolised. No ash or waste.
Our Bags can be purchased direct from our yard or from the following stores,
- Easebourne Village Stores, Easebourne Street, Midhurst
- The Queens Head, Sheet, Petersfield
- Teds @ Heath End, Heath End, Petworth
- Esso Fuel Station, Bepton Road, Midhurst
Our kiln was purchased with the help and support of LEADER